2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend?

Where do the weekends go? It is truly amazing how fast they go! Saturday I started the day out right, with a ride with a good friend (Ryan). It was cool (@40 degrees and wet), and believe it or not, I did over dress a bit. I had on some embrocation jersey and a jacket, bottom half I had just leg warmers on. We rode up to Greenbush and then over to Plymouth where we got a quick bite and I stripped off by legwarmers. We were both on a bit of a time crunch so I had to push the pace a bit on the way back. I rode just under 70 miles and was pretty much finished after the ride. No break after I got home though.

As soon as I got changed into some dry clothes I had to go to the store to get some fertilizer for my yard and get that laid down, before more rain moved in. That got finished and then I had to make some Lemon Bars for a block party that we were suppose to have, but was cancelled due to the weather. Which I managed to fail according to my wife's standards. I didn't use the right pan and I laid the crust wrong. WTF! You are welcome by the way! HA HA. They tasted really good and didn't make it through the weekend, so I couldn't have messed it up that bad. So, since our party was cancelled, Tammy and I did some laundry went shopping and watched a movie.

Sunday, I opted to ride in my basement since the weather was very unpleasant. I got started and then my wife joined me 10 minutes later. I didn't ride as long as I wanted to but, it was a good ride. There will be plenty of time to ride in the basement, no need to start by drilling it in the basement yet. After the ride it was time to get ready for the Breweres game. We met at my sister-in-laws place and then went to Cache 22, had lunch and then went to the game. Good game, they won, and then back to my sister-in-law's place to finish watching the Packers. Went home right after the game, ate supper watched a little TV and then bed.

Another weekend come and gone! It was a great weekend, just to short.

No comments:

Post a Comment