2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Monday, June 25, 2012

Back to Racing!

Grafton T.o.A.D. race was very fast. I raced the Cat. 2/3 race and held on for dear life. I avoided a big crash with 6 or 7 laps to go. I was pleased just to finish with out crashing, I finished 35th.

Waukesha T.o.A.D. race was even more hurtful. I did the same category race and to was glad to just finish with out crashing. There were 3 crashes in the race and one being on the final lap in turn 1. I finished 27th. A good weekend of racing in my book.

T.o.A.D. is so much faster than WCA races. I am having a lot of fun and am looking forward to Downer this coming Saturday. Should be another barn burner!

I know these race reports seem short, but hey, what can I say? I didn't do any attacking, no chasing breaks, all I did was try to hang on and not crash. These races were really fast, so fast that I have some new record power numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment