2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Monday, July 23, 2012

Double Race Weekend

Saturday's race was in Bayview held by Superweek. Course was rough but awesome. Weather was great, but there are very small fields. Our field was combined with the Pro 1,2 women. I raced very hard, chasing breaks and trying to make a break. Didn't play the sprint out right and placed 4th.
Sunday's race was in Whitefish Bay also held by Superweek. I have done this course before and I really like it. So, I thought I would give it shot again. Like Saturday's race the field was very small and again raced with the women. Two people broke off the front, 1 guy with 1 woman, I couldn't chase it down. I did have a little help, but no enough to bring them back. So, they eventually caught back up to us. I did manage to win the the field sprint and collect $20.00.
Next race isn't for a while. I will be doing Race the Lake in the middle of August. Now, I will be trying to work on longer rides along with some good intensity work outs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment