2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Monday, May 18, 2015

WIN!

Saturday the race was held in Neenah. Wheel & Sprocket was the host team. The weather was awesome! Sunny and in the 80's and the winds were mild-ish. The field was small (25 guys) especially for the nice weather.
During the race I felt really good. I was being very active with certain guys trying to establish a break. Other than these attempts I felt the race to be pretty easy. I was positioning myself very well throughout the race. One the last lap I was third wheel and was positioned well. The guy in front of me did a awesome job fighting stay on the front and out of danger allowing me to sprint around him at the very last second for the win! See below for the on board footage.



Sunday the race was held in Salem Park. Kenosha Velosport was the host. The weather looked very iffy. The rain did hold off, but it was a bit windy. The course was really rolling, too much climbing for me. Again the field was small (11 guys) not sure why? I didn't stay with the lead group, I finished 8th. See below for the on board footage of the guys pulling away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiytRE2dvEQ

No comments:

Post a Comment