2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Whats Up

Well last time I blogged was before the T.o.A.D. series. How that went for me, NOT GOOD. Oh well back to training. Oh, I suppose you might want to know why? Tell you the honest truth, I don't know. I am just not as strong as my compitition is what it actually comes down to. I did enter all 10 races and was involved in two crashes, put a nice little hole in my Easton tubby. I managed not to hurt my wrist in any of the crashes. I wish their would have been video of the one at Elkhart Race track, that was pretty knarly.

On a positive note, I ordered a power meter and will be getting some coaching for next season. Hopefully make me a stronger racer. I won't be getting it for a month yet.

I am currently waiting for the nurse to call me to schedule the surgery date for my wrist. Not looking forward to it, but want it done.

I have really been enjoying hanging out with my wife too, not having to race every weekend. I will probably do the last two Superweek races (Humboldt and Whitefish Bay). This is not set in stone, but by then I may be itching to race.

I also started something a bit different with my training. I started getting my ass out of bed in the morning to ride for 45-60min. These workout are Coach Troy and Robbie Ventura videos. I should hopefully notice a difference in about a month.

Other up coming races would be the last WCA crit. race in Fond Du Lac and then Race the Lake. Both of these are in August.

Well thats it for now. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment