2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Forced Recovery

It has been a little while since my last post, but hey I stuck in the hospital for 3 1/2 days. Thats right I had my surgery, I was under the knife for @ 8hrs. Glad that is over with and now it is time to recover weather I want to or not, I don't have a choice.

I have a cast on my arm almost to my armpit and a cut from my knee to the upper part of my inner thigh. This had not been the most pleasureable experience, but am glad its over. I can't bend my leg a whole lot, but am able to get around without a crutch. I need to keep my arm and leg elavated for the most part.

I was home for one week and was bored out of my mind.

I am back to work now, which isn't the greatest, but I was sick of laying around watching TV.

I am thankful for those that came to visit me in the hospital and at home. I am also very lucky that my wife is so helpful and thoughtful. I am sure her hospital stay wasn't pleasant either.

I have also lost my grandpa who is now in Heavan with my grandma. I was in the hospital for the funeral, but I am going to be able to make the barrial this Saturday.

My birthday is right around the corner and is looking forward to hanging out with my brother and friends.

I miss my bicycle!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your grandfather, Jeramey. Hang in there and let everything heal properly ... physically and otherwise. Don't try to do too much too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll come back bigger and badder than ever brother. Maybe as a result of this, you're muscles will transform and you'll be able to do it all now, time trial, climb and sprint! Mwahahaha

    ReplyDelete