2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Under the Weather

Oh it has been a little while since my last blog. Currently I have picked up a head cold. Started feeling it on Tuesday afternoon and it still here. I am feeling better now, but still have nasal congestion and I also feel a bit lazy. I haven't been sleeping very good at night either, the cold is keeping from getting a good nights rest. Now, I have a 20 minute test for myself for today and I feel somewhat up to it. My thought is to see how the warm up goes, if I feel good warming up I am going to give it a go. If I am not feeling it, well then, I will just tempo ride for a little while.

I have been training very consistently and I feel that I am getting stronger. That being said I was looking forward to the test. I know there is a lot of sickness crap floating around. I was actually hoping that I wasn't going to get sick, but it was just a matter of time. I just hope that I am able to get over it relatively quickly.

I am hoping for a nice weekend day one of these days, I need to get outside! February is right around the corner and I am looking for another solid month of training. Intensity picking up a little along with a little more saddle time. My next blog should be on how my 20 minute test went. So look for that soon. For those that do read this thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment