2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Monday, May 14, 2012

Knowing Myself

I was planning on racing Saturday at Muskego Park where I have won before. You get a cool trophy called the Wittig Cup. I didn't want to win it again, but would have liked to help a team mate win it (Travis). Anyways, Saturday morning came I was all loaded ready to head to the races to watch Ryan P. race, but something told me to call him to make sure he went. So, I called him and he didn't go, but was going to go ride. I then tried to get a hold of Travis to see if he was going for sure. I didn't get an answer quickly so opted to not race and go ride with Ryan. Another reason I wasn't really excited about racing was that I had two days off the bike. So, my week of training didn't go as I planned. We rode close to 50 miles and then I was able to hand out with my wife and my brother and his wife.
Sunday I rode down to Extreme and then rode with them just outside of West Bend and then went home. Another 50 miles in. We rode what was the GearGrinder loop. Learning new routes is always fun.
Upcoming Monday-Mow the grass, Tues.-Hill Repeats, Wed.-OBC?, Thurs.-Group Ride, Fri. OFF, Saturday-leg opener. Sunday-Wheels on Willy Criterium. Skipping the road race this weekend and going to go to Madison ready to race.

No comments:

Post a Comment