2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Friday, August 24, 2012

Down Time

I am currently taking some time off the bike. I have a good cold and I know if I rest my body will be able to recover from it faster.
I am going to do a mountain bike race in October. It is the last WORS race of the year, and Team Extreme has quite a good showing. I borrowed a bike to start hitting the trails, hoping to get some off road handling skills. I used to ride mountain bike a lot, but it has been about 10 years. I will be racing a much nicer bike than the one I am currently borrowing. I am hoping to hit the trails (Greenbush, New Fane, and the one in West Bend) on Saturday's. Riding mountain bike once a week should be enough to help my skills.
I still plan on riding plenty on the road as soon as I get over this cold. Sunday's I will look to do longer rides and during the week I will be just winging it on how I feel. I have a charity ride that I am doing in September and the Loberg 100 in October.
Labor day weekend Tammy and I will be headed to Oxford and we will be taking our bikes with us, so, we should be able to get some good rides in. I am really hoping I feel 100 percent better by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment