2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Category 2 Up Grade!

I have recently asked to be up graded to the next level of Category races,  Category 2. Why? Forcing myself to race with faster people. I know my results this year weren't the greatest, but I thought I would give it shot. I asked for an up grade last year too, but was denied. Back to my reasoning, sorry for jumping around. Forcing myself to race a faster category will be great training for one of my goals in 2014. Yes, I am thinking about the future. Oh, if you are wondering, I did get the up grade! Travis should be able to get his up grade too, he just needs to go through the steps. So, 2013 will be a training year to get stronger for 2014.
I have had a cold and took 1 week off the bike. It is amazing how much fitness you lose when you look at the WKO program, but hey I sure am fresh. I am sure my fitness will come back quickly and I am not that concerned because it is the end of the season for me. I just want to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment