2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Monday, October 8, 2012

Whooped!

It was a great week of training. Tuesday-2-laps of New Fane, Wednesday-2-laps of New Fane, Thursday-3-laps of New Fane, Sunday 106 miles on the road bike (Loberg Century).
New Fane has some spots that are covered in leaves making it a bit more difficult to see the terrain. Not really to much to talk about here.
The Loberg Century was once again awesome and very challenging, mentally and physically. My endurance fitness is definitely WAY down and mentally had to push through. His route was great and very challenging. It was cool, windy and hilly and had @ 12 riders along with a sag vehicle. It has been around a month since I have rode my road bike and my body was letting me know it.
This week is going to be a lot less training trying to feel fresh for Sunday's WORS race in Sheboygan. I will ride Wednesday at New Fane, Saturday in Sheboygan (just to ride the course) and race on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment