2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Insanity

Yesterday I started a workout called Insanity. It is a full body cardio DVD's to follow. I am doing this to get some cross training in. Yesterday was only a fit test, which I feel I failed miserably and am looking to do much better in the next one in two weeks. This morning was my first actual workout, and it looks like it wouldn't be that hard, because I feel that I am pretty fit, but WOW, it is tough. I am looking foreword to improving and seeing how much I can actually accomplish in two months. I am doing Insanity before work in the morning and will still ride my bicycle some in the basement after work.
Cycling workouts are not very specific, meaning I don't have a written plan for November & December. My written plan actually is going to start January 1st. I do have this written already, but I think I will be doing some changes before I start it. I still plan on doing a bit longer rides on the weekends.
I need to loose weight! This is why I am still going to keep riding, just to keep moving, keeping the furnace running. I really can't believe I have put on 15lbs already, putting me at 170lbs. I would like to stay around 160lbs throughout the winter and get my weight down to 150lbs for racing. 150lbs would be an all time low for me, I was able to maintain 155lbs this past season, so I do believe that it is doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment