2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Monday, February 4, 2013

Testing

On Thursday January 31st I did a power test. It has been a long time since my last test. I believe my last test was late summer.
I started with my warm up and after that I wasn't feeling very confident on the number I was tyring to achieve. The test actually went a little better than I thought. I am on track from last season. I am really hoping to improve quite a bit more for my next test at the end of February.
Training has been going ok. My legs don't like to do the constant Z2 rides for a long period of time. They get really tired and sore, not really sure what that is from? My February plan has less of this and a little more intensity, so I am looking foreword to see how my legs react to it.
I recently bought a new set of wheels. I bought the Bontrager Aeolus 7 D3 Clincher. They are full carbon and 70mm deep, can't wait to ride them outside. Karrie from Extreme Ski and Bike sold my Easton wheels, so this is why I bought a new set. Here is the link to the wheel I bought. http://www.bontrager.com/model/11015
I will stay consistent with the training and test at the end of the month.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment