2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Monday, February 25, 2013

February Outside Ride

I was asked if I wanted to ride outside this past Sunday by Ryan P. I said sure, why not, suppose to be sunny and in the 30's.
I rode my older bike and I am glad I did. The roads are still kind of shitty, wet, salty, and some snow & ice on certain parts. Ryan rode to my house and then we headed out.
We rode for two hours, and it wasn't to bad. It was great to get outside. The future forecast doesn't look to be to promising either. Feels like winter is never going to end.
I have a power test on Thursday, looking foreword to it, hoping for some gained fitness.

1 comment:

  1. The most challenging road conditions that I found yesterday were on Moraine Drive between Forest View and Kettle Moraine. That's a very well-shaded, low-traffic road. Without sunshine or vehicles to beat up the snow and ice, the road was pretty rough. I was happy to have the cyclocross bike with a 700x32 rear tire and a 700x30 front, both at about 60 psi.

    ReplyDelete