2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Sunday, February 23, 2014

More Pictures

Here are a few more pictures of the new bike.  I have swapped out the crank with my power meter and put the Bontrager 7 wheels on. These pictures show the metal flakes in the green.  There is also metal flakes in the black but isn't visible in the pictures.
I have lowered the stem a little more. I rode it yesterday on the trainer and I will be riding it again today. I now have extra motivation for going on the trainer.
I should have gone skiing yesterday.  Instead I put the power magnet on, the other wheels and took some pictures.  I love my new bicycle and can't wait to ride outside.
I have a recovery/power test week coming up. I am currently at the same point as last year and hopefully I will be able to keep that trend going. If so I should be in good shape.
Unfortunately with the winter that we are having makes it seem that I won't be riding outside any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment