2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Friday, March 7, 2014

C'mon Spring!

I did a power test last week and it went a little better than expected. I am very pleased with that. I went skate skiing last Saturday at Zillmer. I had my personal record so far. I am still looking to improve, but not sure how many more times I will be going out. I do plan on skiing on Saturday again if the conditions are good. Sunday I might venture out on the road. No, not with the new bike, I will ride the older one till the salt is washed away.
Monday I will be going to P3 to do a practice TTT for a fundraising event on the 15th. The team consists of Brian P., Ryan P., Todd S. and myself. Other than that, nothing new here.
With daylight savings coming this weekend all I need now is for the weather to cooperate. Looking forward to see all my cycling friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment