2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

State Criterium Championship, 6-13-2015

The state criterium championship was put on by LAPT. The course is located in Mukwonago and is a flat 8 corner course. The weather was a bit humid but it stayed dry.
I felt good warming up. There was about 50 racers. This is a pretty good size group for a WCA race. During the race there were plenty of attempts of breakaways, but everything was chased down. I held my own staying out of trouble and keeping myself in decent positioning throughout. I blew it on the last lap. On the long backstretch I let myself get boxed in a bit. I heard that there were some crashes in the race. I am glad I wasn't a part of them and was able to finish with all my skin. I finished 11th. Here is a little video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNZDWtMyJsQ

No comments:

Post a Comment