2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Monday, June 8, 2015

Trek 100, Diablo Criterium

Saturday I did the Trek 100 hosted by Trek in Waterloo. The weather was kind of chilly to start, but did warm up nicely. I said good morning to Jens while he was grabbing a bite. I did the 100 miles and I raised just over $200.00 for the MACC Fund. I was pretty exhausted after the ride. I have a little video of Jens riding in the pack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLhTKo5X2pE&feature=youtu.be

Sunday was the Diablo Criterium in Menasha. The weather was rainy in the morning and it looked like it was going to rain during the race, but it only sprinkled a little. The attacks were plentiful and the race was plenty hard. My legs surprisingly enough felt pretty good, considering that I rode a 100 miles the day before. I was able to bridge the gap one time, but it wasn't the right move. The next attempt was the one that stuck. I finished 7th. Here is a video of the last 15 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZIAo58F_pU&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment