2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Race Bike 2011



Well, this is what my bike looks like this year. It is all ready to go, tuned by yours truly and I even did the handlebar wrapping myself. These are the new wheels that I recently purchased.

Looks like the first race of the year for me will be Hilsboro Roubaix, April 2nd. I might try to get down to Kenosha this weekend, but, not likely.

Weather is not great this week, cold, windy, and rainy! I am on a recovery week and am getting ready for another test. I think with my past 3 weeks of training, my test should go good.

Closing on the new house is still on target and we have started packing up things that we don't need right now. Moving date will be here before you know it.

That is it for now.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment