2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Past/Present/Future

Past: I have been sick for a week, actually felt it in my throat on Monday the 16th. I had a cough that really hurt and then it moved to head. Being sick made me change my "plan" a bit. No racing this past weekend, but I did get some yard work done, but still have a lot to do yet. If the rain on Saturday would have held off, we could have done the whole yard, but instead we are only about half done with the yard. One side is graded and seeded along with half of the front yard. Still need to get the back and the other side of the house. What is done so far does look nice. Sunday one of my team mates wanted to go for a ride, so I thought that would be a good idea and the weather was beautiful. It was in the low 80's with a south west wind. He wanted an easier ride and I was good with that. We rode from West Bend to Sussex and hung out at the bicycle races and saw another friend who also rode form West Bend. We rode back together getting about 60 miles total, but nothing hard. Yesterday I felt a little better and went for another easy ride meeting up with my brother in putting in two hours total.

Present: I feel much better today and having an off day from training will be nice.

Future: This weekend Tammy and I are going with the Heller's to Snake Alley and Quad Cities. Travis and I are only doing two races this year down there. We will get a recovery day in between the two races. Hoping the weather will be good and that we will be strong and have decent results. Me personally am hoping to finish the Snake this year and really shooting for a top 5 at Quad Cities. Competition is really tough, but I do have a little more experience this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment