2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Miscellaneous Training

I have been doing Insanity for just over 2 weeks. Last week I felt like I dislocated a rib, so I took a day off. Yesterday I had a fit test and I have improved in all the exercises. I am proud to make the improvements, but my legs are really sore this morning, so I decided to take another day off. I will let my muscles recover a little more before I shred them again. Trying to prevent injury!
My upper body is also really sore, but I don't think it from Insanity. I believe that it is from playing a boxing game on the XBOX Kinect. You wouldn't believe how much I was sweating playing this game. I am doing great finding different ways of keeping active besides riding my bicycle everyday.
Speaking of bicycling, I went out this past weekend with team mate Travis. I haven't seen the guy/family in such a long time. I had a lot of fun riding with him and catching up with him. We rode from Germantown and went down by Altera on the lake front and then back. The weather was warm and a bit windy, we rode for 3 hours. We were back before the wind really pick up. Sunday, I didn't feel like fighting the wind so I decided to box instead.
Today I skipped Insanity and will take today off and get back to it tomorrow. I might ride the trainer tonight for a little while just to get some blood flow through my legs. I guess that is it, not much really going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment