2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

I will start by saying that I have not been consistent with working out. I need to get back on track and that starts today.
Thursday I went on a group ride that was put on by another team mate. I rode from my house and met them on the road. He did a great job, 3 mini races with points for each and prizes for up to 3 spots. I haven't done any intensity for quite some time, so I was hurting in the mini races. I won the last one, this one is one that I am very familiar with. It is the same as a finishing sprint for OBC. I was able to get a great lead out and waited a long time before going because of my lack of intensity. I was able to get a ride back from a friend. Nice way to start the day before feeding my face with family.
Friday I went mountain biking with another team mate at New Fane, it was a bit windy and cold. The trail was in great shape and I was able to get in 4 laps.
Saturday, I went again with the same team mate and met up with some more friends. Again a bit cool, but the sun was out making the trail slimy. Only rode 3 laps, crashed and got muddy. Still had fun, just not as much as the previous day.
Sunday was spent decorating the house.
I have been having trouble getting up in the morning and doing Insanity before work. I like my sleep! So, I am going to do it after work. No excuses!
Temperatures look to be decent this weekend, so I will get out on the road bike again as long as the rain holds off.

No comments:

Post a Comment