2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Monday, December 3, 2012

Fantastic Weekend

What a great weekend. Saturday I met up with a group from Cedarburg. Jim G. (team mate) put a route together and sent out invites. He had 31 people show up. I definitely can tell that my fitness is lower than those that are still racing. I don't let this bother me, I don't need/want to be the strongest in December. The weather was great for being the beginning of December. I rode back to Cedarburg with everyone and then rode back home, giving me a total of 65 miles.
Sunday was very warm again for December 2nd, and I was able to get out with Ryan (team mate). We had a west, north west wind so we headed towards Theresa. You can't get away from the hills out that way. I was able to get another 45 miles in and was home in time for the Packer game.
What a great weekend of riding. I also had a good week of Insanity training too.
Not sure what will happen this weekend. I have a wedding to go to Saturday in Madison. Tammy and I will be staying the night, so, I am hoping to ride early Saturday before we have to get on the road. Sunday I am hoping I can ride in the afternoon when we get back. Not sure though, and nothing is set in stone. Just winging it!

No comments:

Post a Comment