2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Monday, January 25, 2010

2010 Memorial Race Weekend?

I am in a little bit of a decision dilehma. There are three races in Iowa that I would love to do, but there is also a new three race series that is going to be held in Elkhart Lake. I hear a lot of great things about racing in Iowa and would like to check out all the hype. But, at the same time Elkhart is a lot closer to home. Do not know exactly what I want to do, and I know what my wife would like me to do. I am going to check with some of my team mates and see what their thoughts are and where they would like to race for that weekend. I think I will talk to some other people that have raced the Iowa races and see what kind of feed back I get from them. If I stay locally I will be able to drive back and forth and sleep in my own bed and will also cost me less money. If I decide to go to Iowa than I will need to get hotel rooms and eating out more and a longer travel which will cost more money. I like racing with team mates a lot more than doing the races by myself, so I guess I will have to wait and see what they want to do. Will update when the time gets closer and I know what I am doing. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment