2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Friday, January 22, 2010

New for me.

Hi to all that would happen to come upon this and thought that you would read what I have to write. I am new to this and thought that this would be an interesting thing to do. Last night I weight lifted with a fellow team mate of mine, his name is Patrick. We did a full body light weight short workout, which required not over exherting the body. This is our active recovery week, to get ready for a harder training week.

I currently have been weight training about 3 times a week and riding my bicycle about 3 times a week. Unfortunately my workout for the most part are not very structured and hopefully I will be able to have a good race season this year, only time will tell.

I am not going to be riding my bike at all this weekend either because I will be go to the Wisconsin Dells with my wife and some friends. I will be doing some running though to get some sort of cardio workout in. Well, I guess that is it for now! Later

No comments:

Post a Comment