2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Team Extreme Clinic 5-14,15-10

The clinic was great! Tom and Robbie are amazing teachers. I did Fridays clinic along with the first part of Saturdays clinic. I did learn some new things and can't wait to use those new skills.

Anyways, I happen to fall on my bad wrist Saturday morning and ended ,y camp a bit short. On the way back to the hotel for lunch and a class room session, I couldn't hold my handlebar with my left hand. I ended up leaving after the class room and headed to Green Bay where my wife was staying. She ran a full marathon on Sunday and she finished in good spirits and very sore.

My wrist was not getting any better, so I decided to go to the Doctor. I have a broken bone in my wrist and am currently waiting for an MRI that is scheduled for tomorrow. The doctor is trying to decide if I will be consulting with a surgeon in West Bend or if I will have to go to Froedert. Wishing I could get this surgery done so I can be on my way to recovery.

I guess as of now my race season and goals for this year are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment