2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Monday, May 3, 2010

Circuit of Sauk/La X

Circuit of Sauk I made it to the first hill with the pack and then was dropped about 3/4 way up and couldn't get back on. After riding basically the first lap by myself I decided to quit. Save the legs for La X.

La Crosse was better, felt better. This was a very fast race and I did lots of chasing to stay in a break if one would make it. Nothing stayed away. On the last lap I told Travis that I was behind him. On the backside he was kind of block and guys were coming around so I jumped on there wheels, but they faded fast and Travis was on a mission and blasted. I doubted Travis a little bit, especially since he finished the Circuit of Sauk. I should have stayed on Travis's wheel because he killed it. He finished 2nd and I finished 6th.

See what this weekend will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment