2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Monday, February 13, 2012

Rollin' on Rollers

This past weekend I had two hour training rides, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. These are longest indoor rides of the year so far. Saturday I did my ride at the West Bend Mutual Mall in which Washington County Bike Club had put on the event. This was neat, Mountain Outfitters and Expedition Supply were there with product for sale. It was something different and I really enjoyed it.

Sunday's ride I did at my home at my leisure. The two hours on Sunday was a lower intensity than Saturday's ride. I felt pretty good and now I am looking for a recovery day, which is today.

My fitness is gradually improving so with that being said, I guess I am doing well with my training. After today's recovery day I will be ready for some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment