2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Whitnall Park & Fitchburg Criterium

Saturday was the Whitnall Park race. The weather was less that stellar. It was very cool and a bit windy. The course is rolling and for me, taxing by the end. I avoided a good sized crash that happened during the sprint finish. I wasn't in the greatest position anyways. To avoid going down I had to bunny hop the curb and ride on the grass for a bit. There was a break of 2 that stayed away. I finished 18th.
Sunday was in Fitchburg. A true criterium course. It was sunny, but the wind was still a bit chilly. I used my 7's during the race. I was very active in this race trying to get into a break. It never happened for me. 2 men were able to break away and stay away. Here again the results are messed up. I believe I finished around 10-12th, but they placed me at 18th. They said the camera wasn't working! When looking at the results I know they are not correct. I see many names ahead of me that I BEAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment