2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Monday, November 14, 2011

Back & Forth

I mainly race WCA races and when I first started in 2009 I raced M4/5. Then in 2010 they changed the age bracket for Master races from 30 years old to 35 years old. So, then I forced to race Cat. 3. Then in 2011 they changed the age back to 30+ to race Masters, so then I raced a bunch of Masters races.

WCA currently did a survey and from the looks of it, the Masters age bracket is going to get pushed to 35+ again. This again will force me to race Cat. 3 or P1,2,3. I am a bit disappointed about this, I really like racing the Master because it is much smoother and the racers don't typically make bone head moves. On the plus side, though, looks like they are going to have more road races.

I need to come up with my 2012 goals! Still thinking about these, and will post once I figure them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment