2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Monday, November 28, 2011

Getting Organized

I have started to ride more. Getting ready to start my December training that is going to be structured which helps keep me focused. I have been getting help from my previous coach and I am hoping that I can do good job coaching myself. He has given me all the tools and now it up to me to use them correctly. Thanks for these by the way, it will certainly help me.

Thanksgiving was great, I didn't over do it with eating so bravo to me. I did get a ride in with my wife in the basement. Friday I had a small group, Ryan, Jeff, Jim and myself. We rode out to Holy Hill, the winds were a bit strong and the company was good. Saturday I rode to the coffee shop in Kewaskum and Sunday I rode in the basement again with my wife. So, 4 straight days of riding and now time for a little break, just getting the body ready for December training. I have made my December training plan and I will keep track of my TSS and make sure I don't dig myself a big hole.

Looking forward to improving on all fronts! I have a positive outlook for the 2012 race season.

No comments:

Post a Comment