2014 Madone 7 Series

2014 Madone 7 Series

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Fix

Ok, should have posted this one before my last post, but hey it is my blog and I will do with it what I want.

Anyways, the fix to my bike noise which I thought was my bottom bracket, turned out to be my rear wheel, probably the hub or free wheel. How it was determined? I took my bike to the shop (Extreme Ski & Bike) along with my rollers and rode in the shop. Rode it until it started making noise and the Karrie listened to it and said "I think it is the rear wheel, lets try a different one". Ok, sounds good to me, so we put a different wheel on and no noise. She then took my old wheel and gave me a new one. I haven't had a problem/noise since. So, a big thanks to Karrie for figuring it out!

Next post will probably be about how my December training is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment